Welcome to the Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Wiki
We will be using this wiki to share information among the teams, Working Groups and Discussion Groups outlined in the Organizational Framework for Implementation.
To access, please send a request for a login to the FLVC Help Desk (email@example.com):
- If you are a member of a Working Group, you will receive an individual login with privileges to edit.
- If you are staff at any of Florida's public higher education, you will receive a login for view only access.
Click on Help for information on using the wiki software.
SERVER AVAILABILITY as of March 29 2017:
- Production Server for Sierra => Up and available
- Production Server for Encore => Up and available (caught up with Sierra)
- Training Server for Sierra => Up and available
- Test Server for Sierra => DOWN - Server built and cloning from Production is in process. Patrons complete, Bibs/Items loading, authorities next
Upcoming Encore Webinars: Register at FLVCLearn
- Encore Customization Options: Custom Header, Footer Links, Changing Text, Using Color for Text and Links, and Spanish translations on March 16, 2017, 2:00PM - 3:00PM EDT Recording
- Encore Customization options: Facets on March 29, 2017, 10:00 - 11:00AM EDT
- Encore Options: Patron Page Functions, Tagging, Library Staff Promotion of Titles on April 6, 2017, 2:00 - 3:00PM EDT
Upcoming Encore Duet/EDS Comparison Webinars
- Encore Duet and Ebsco EDS Interface Comparison on April 11 and April 12 2017, 11:00AM - 12:30PM EDT
- Joint Presentation by Innovative and EBSCO
Ad Hoc Go Live Committee
Data Review and Profile Evaluation
Data Review and Profile Evaluation - Initial and Second Data Extracts and Loads
How to Access Sierra/Encore Duet Servers
- Your institution’s network must be configured to allow access to and from Innovative's servers
Which Server/Client Should I Use Today?
General Library Staff Training
Access training organized by functional area: Training Tracks
- The Training Tracks wiki page includes links to eLearning, documentation and recordings, along with prerequisites for in person training and supplemental materials
- Sierra / Encore Duet Webinar Schedule - Spring 2017
Training for Working Groups
Working Group Training - October/November/December 2016
Training Quick Start Guides
Innovative's Training Quick Start Guides
Training Working Group Webinar Jan. 9 2017: Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Training Update Recording