Welcome to the Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Wiki
We will be using this wiki to share information among the teams, Working Groups and Discussion Groups outlined in the Organizational Framework for Implementation.
To access, please send a request for a login to the FLVC Help Desk (email@example.com):
- If you are a member of a Working Group, you will receive an individual login with privileges to edit.
- If you are staff at any of Florida's public higher education, you will receive a login for view only access.
Click on Help for information on using the wiki software.
SERVER AVAILABILITY as of February 24 2017:
- Production Server for Sierra => Up and available
- Production Server for Encore => Reload in process - Bib, Holdings, Patrons, Authority and Items loaded, vendors currently loading
- Training Server for Sierra => Up and available
- Test Server for Sierra => DOWN - Server build and cloning from Production is in process
EBSCO's Webinar EDS Discovery Front End Overview
- January 19 from 3:00 pm ET – 4:00 pm ET - WebEx Recording Link
- REPEATED January 25 from 10:00 am ET – 11:00 am ET - WebEx Recording Link
Ad Hoc Go Live Committee
Data Review and Profile Evaluation
Data Review and Profile Evaluation - Initial and Second Data Extracts and Loads
How to Access Sierra/Encore Duet Servers
- Your institution’s network must be configured to allow access to and from Innovative's servers
Which Server/Client Should I Use Today?
General Library Staff Training
Access training organized by functional area: Training Tracks
- The Training Tracks wiki page includes links to eLearning, documentation and recordings, along with prerequisites for in person training and supplemental materials, including UNF's new Sierra / Encore Duet Training Checklists.
- Sierra / Encore Duet Webinar Schedule - Spring 2017
Training for Working Groups
Working Group Training - October/November/December 2016
Training Quick Start Guides
Innovative's Training Quick Start Guides
Training Working Group Webinar Jan. 9 2017: Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Training Update Recording