Welcome to the Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Wiki
We will be using this wiki to share information among the teams, Working Groups and Discussion Groups outlined in the Organizational Framework for Implementation.
To access, please send a request for a login to the FLVC Help Desk (email@example.com):
- If you are a member of a Working Group, you will receive an individual login with privileges to edit.
- If you are staff at any of Florida's public higher education, you will receive a login for view only access.
Click on Help for information on using the wiki software.
SIERRA AND ENCORE DUET IMPLEMENTATION WORK SUSPENDED:
- According to our Timeline and contract, Innovative has until December 18 to resolve all outstanding issues
- PROJECT TIMELINE: Overview and Issues Delivery Schedule November update
- Production Server for Sierra => DOWN for reload - Do Not Access
- Production Server for Encore => DOWN for reload - Do Not Access
- Training Server for Sierra => UP and Available for teting - Server upgraded to Sierra Beta 3.4, latest bundle 3.4.0_10
- Test Server for Sierra => UP and Available for teting - Server upgraded to Sierra Beta 3.4, latest bundle 3.4.0_10
- Test Server for Encore => UP and Available for teting Upgraded to 4.7, latest bundle 4.7.0_7
Ad Hoc Go Live Committee
Sierra User Accounts
Sierra User Accounts - Account Creation Process and Status
Data Review and Profile Evaluation
Data Review and Profile Evaluation - Data Extracts and Loads
How to Access Sierra/Encore Duet Servers
- Your institution’s network must be configured to allow access to and from Innovative's servers
Which Server/Client Should I Use Today?
Access training organized by functional area: Training Tracks
- The Training Tracks wiki page includes links to eLearning, documentation and recordings, along with prerequisites for in person training and supplemental materials
- Do you have a question or suggestion for the Training Working Group? You can submit a question using this form
Training Quick Start Guides
Innovative's Training Quick Start Guides
UBorrow in Sierra Webinar June 14, 2017 the Circulation / Resource Sharing Working Group presented the UBorrow process in Sierra. Recording
Training Working Group Webinar Jan. 9 2017: Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Training Update Recording
Working Group Training - October/November/December 2016