Welcome to the Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Wiki
We will be using this wiki to share information among the teams, Working Groups and Discussion Groups outlined in the Organizational Framework for Implementation Document and Organizational Framework for Implementation Graphic Version.
To access, please send a request for a login to the FLVC Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- If you are a member of a Working Group, you will receive an individual login with privileges to edit.
- If you are staff at any of Florida's public higher education, you will receive a login for view only access.
Click on Help for information on using the wiki software.
SIERRA AND ENCORE DUET IMPLEMENTATION:
- FLVC and UWF have negotiated an amicable agreement to terminate our contract with Innovative.
- Working Groups Still Working: FALSC is tremendously appreciative of the time and effort that library faculty and staff have poured into Sierra/Encore Duet. Your efforts will not be wasted! While the Sierra/Encore Duet project is finished, the project to implement a next-generation ILS is not, and our organizational framework and its associated groups remain in place. The MCLS has approved a recommendation that the Working Groups keep working on the project, as members have compiled knowledge that will be invaluable in determining its new direction. They will be working on refining the system specifications that could be included in an Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) document aimed at software vendors. Should we choose to re-start the process of picking a new system, we will be able to do so with the most information possible. ILS Coordinators and the Implementation Team also are asked to remain in place, so that our informational channels for the project continue to be available.
Ad Hoc Go Live Committee
Sierra User Accounts
Sierra User Accounts - Account Creation Process and Status
Data Review and Profile Evaluation
Data Review and Profile Evaluation - Data Extracts and Loads
How to Access Sierra/Encore Duet Servers
- Your institution’s network must be configured to allow access to and from Innovative's servers
Which Server/Client Should I Use Today?
Access training organized by functional area: Training Tracks
- The Training Tracks wiki page includes links to eLearning, documentation and recordings, along with prerequisites for in person training and supplemental materials
- Do you have a question or suggestion for the Training Working Group? You can submit a question using this form
Training Quick Start Guides
Innovative's Training Quick Start Guides
UBorrow in Sierra Webinar June 14, 2017 the Circulation / Resource Sharing Working Group presented the UBorrow process in Sierra. Recording
Training Working Group Webinar Jan. 9 2017: Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Training Update Recording
Working Group Training - October/November/December 2016