Welcome to the Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Wiki
We will be using this wiki to share information among the teams, Working Groups and Discussion Groups outlined in the Organizational Framework for Implementation.
To access, please send a request for a login to the FLVC Help Desk (email@example.com):
- If you are a member of a Working Group, you will receive an individual login with privileges to edit.
- If you are staff at any of Florida's public higher education, you will receive a login for view only access.
Click on Help for information on using the wiki software.
PRODUCTION SERVER DOWNTIME:
- The PRODUCTION server is available, but is in the process of a full data reload. Library staff can access the server via the Sierra desktop client, however, we will not be able to add or change any data on the production server until all data has been loaded and it is released back to us in October.
- This means you can review data in both Sierra and Encore as the records are being loaded. During the next few months as records are being loaded, you cannot do any workflow testing or change any data.
- Continue all workflow testing and changing data on the Sierra TEST client and the union statewide Encore TEST suite.
SERVER AVAILABILITY as of September 21, 2017:
- Production Server for Sierra => DOWN - for data reload. Upgraded to 3.3.
- Production Server for Encore => DOWN- for data reload. Upgrade to 4.6.3.
- Training Server for Sierra => Up and available - Server upgraded to Sierra Beta 3.3, available for testing the new release
- Test Server for Sierra => Up and available - Server upgraded to Sierra Beta 3.3, available for testing the new release
- Test Server for Encore => Up and available Upgraded to 4.6.3, available for testing the new release
- PROJECT TIMELINE: Overview and Issues Delivery Schedule updated in August
UBorrow in Sierra Webinar
- On June 14, 2017 the Circulation / Resource Sharing Working Group presented the UBorrow process in Sierra. Members of the Working Group discussed the UBorrow process, including paging, reciprocal borrowing and other issues. Recording Link
Ad Hoc Go Live Committee
Sierra User Accounts
Sierra User Accounts - Account Creation Process and Status
Data Review and Profile Evaluation
Data Review and Profile Evaluation - Data Extracts and Loads
How to Access Sierra/Encore Duet Servers
- Your institution’s network must be configured to allow access to and from Innovative's servers
Which Server/Client Should I Use Today?
General Library Staff Training
Access training organized by functional area: Training Tracks
- The Training Tracks wiki page includes links to eLearning, documentation and recordings, along with prerequisites for in person training and supplemental materials
- Do you have a question or suggestion for the Training Working Group? You can submit a question using this form
Training for Working Groups
Working Group Training - October/November/December 2016
Training Quick Start Guides
Innovative's Training Quick Start Guides
Training Working Group Webinar Jan. 9 2017: Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Training Update Recording