Welcome to the Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Wiki
We will be using this wiki to share information among the teams, Working Groups and Discussion Groups outlined in the Organizational Framework for Implementation.
To access, please send a request for a login to the FLVC Help Desk (email@example.com):
- If you are a member of a Working Group, you will receive an individual login with privileges to edit.
- If you are staff at any of Florida's public higher education, you will receive a login for view only access.
Click on Help for information on using the wiki software.
PROJECT TIMELINE: Overview and Issues Delivery Schedule as of June 2017
SERVER AVAILABILITY as of July 25 2017:
- Production Server for Sierra => Up and available - Server upgraded to Sierra Beta 3.2, available for testing the new release
- Production Server for Encore => Up and available - Upgraded to 4.6.2, available for testing the new release
- Training Server for Sierra => Up and available - Server upgraded to Sierra Beta 3.2, available for testing the new release
- Test Server for Sierra => Up and available - Server upgraded to Sierra Beta 3.2, available for testing the new release
- Test Server for Encore => Up and available Upgraded to 4.6.2, available for testing the new release
UBorrow in Sierra Webinar
- On June 14, 2017 the Circulation / Resource Sharing Working Group presented the UBorrow process in Sierra. Members of the Working Group discussed the UBorrow process, including paging, reciprocal borrowing and other issues. Recording Link
Ad Hoc Go Live Committee
Data Review and Profile Evaluation
Data Review and Profile Evaluation - Data Extracts and Loads
How to Access Sierra/Encore Duet Servers
- Your institution’s network must be configured to allow access to and from Innovative's servers
Which Server/Client Should I Use Today?
General Library Staff Training
Access training organized by functional area: Training Tracks
- The Training Tracks wiki page includes links to eLearning, documentation and recordings, along with prerequisites for in person training and supplemental materials
- Sierra / Encore Duet Webinar Schedule - Spring 2017 Revised 5/15/17
- Do you have a question or suggestion for the Training Working Group? You can submit a question using this form
Training for Working Groups
Working Group Training - October/November/December 2016
Training Quick Start Guides
Innovative's Training Quick Start Guides
Training Working Group Webinar Jan. 9 2017: Sierra / Encore Duet Implementation Training Update Recording